Sunday, January 01, 2012

1st of January ;)

I'm having a goodvibes upon welcoming you. Based on the Chinese calendar it is the year of the water dragon. I was born 1988.. hmmm.. it is my year! Being a dragon is one of the factors.. ;)

Lovelife: Included in me feeling goody in this year is having a wonderful girlfriend. We are on our fourth month and still counting for more happiness and lovin'. Contented with my forever. ;)

Career: I'm pursuing something that will lead me to practice my profession. I'd like to explore life, be independent. Someone special post this once on facebook. " Subukan mo Mag-isa ng makita mo ang buhay". Lets see! :)

Health: I'm having mild colds right now due to the weather i guess, hopefully I won't be sick the entire year..lol ;)

Wealth: hmmm.. next..haha broke yet happy. ;)

Family: Very happy specially right now my Lola went home from the US..Thank God we are complete. Lots of future plans and I'm praying all things will end up well. ;)

That's for now.. More updates on the upcoming days, weeks or months.. 

WELCOME 2012! *cheers* ;)