Tuesday, August 14, 2012

fools note.


"Love? That's JUST a big piece of sh*t." 


Oh yeah, my previous mentality about love. That was the time that my mind was full of childish and teenage stuff like video games, net surfing, watching TV, etc. Yeah, I spent my teenage life with those useless shits (as what my ex have always told me). Definitely the big reason why I am so naive when it comes to love, ugh. I feel like hating myself for exposing myself to this ever famous ambiguous feeling called LOVE in such a late stage. Maybe I should have been curious when I was young, I bet that would be an advantage. No, I'm pretty sure about it. 


*Boom!* And there it goes, I was blinded, as if a flashbang was thrown at me. She had me on her strings.

For a relationship like ours, staying together would be the appropriate term. I admit my betise, because it is entirely IMPOSSIBLE. I failed to exhibit a good sense of judgment. I certainly regret that I have beLIEved everything that she says. 

The happiness she brought me was undeniably delightful to my sensations, emotionally. But it was ephemeral, in contrast to the pain and suffering that effortlessly make way to ruin my everyday life. 


So, she broke my heart. I feel like every breath I take would be my last. But this is not the end, I have to get hold of myself and be stronger than I was before we met. 


So God help me, Amen.