Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No to Runaway..

One of the most important person in my life is in so much pain.
I wish I'm with her to comfort and hug her. But all I can do as of now is to chat with her tell light stories to make her happy. Let her forget what ever shits she have for quite sometime.It hurts so bad that I can't do any for her. Knowing that for me she has done everything. All efforts has been exerted. Tears flows into my eyes as I pray that things will be set on proper places. But if not, its God's will and please do remember that you have a home with us.


Inside of me is crashing. It sucks when you want to put things in actions but you can't cause its way too far from reality. I want to walk away be back to the road of the past where happiness will embrace my being. Yet one thing I learned. I should not always go for what I want cause some are certain. Indeed, its a NEED for me to push through face all the dang thing I have right now or else ill be dealing with it over and over. 


This time I CHOOSE TO BE STRONG.