Friday, July 22, 2011

Status of the Day..

Just got home from work. While browsing the news feed I suddenly felt the urge for blogging.. And so here I am typing while listening to a local radio station (NP: Just Once) and yes I'm also singing while eating..I know multitasking me..haha ^_~
Yesterday I was so burn out with work and so I slept not changing my clothes eh di ba nga Type I obese ako malamang pawisin.. The result of my recklessness, here am I barking like a dog suffering from a Cough. Earlier I grab some remedies at a drugstore don't know what to buy the pharmacist approached me. I saw the advertisement of Robitussin liquick looks convincing and so I point it to her. Hope it works..O_O


Going back, Ayun nga while browsing the news feed I saw a post from a very close friend.Oh my Momay! few weeks or months ago she's so happy, lesbian and inlove.. And now.. tsk.(Sun broadband keeps pissing me off..! I'm so in the mood to type then suddenly connections not pushing through..!segway lang,..)

I'll share one makulit shot.. for a while..( I'm having problems navigating this screenshot thing) This the Beginning and Ending status of love.. O_o


Beginning of Lovin. O_O

End of the Story. Na-iba na bisyo..lol ;)

Love, love, love masarap sa pakiramdam pero sobrang sakit naman kinalaunan..Pero bat ganun noh? Hindi tayo nadadala. Heart keeps beating after it bleeds. And most of the time the reason of beating and bleeding are the same. Kasi mabait, sweet, understanding and whatever then at the later part third party, sawaan, you and me against the world scenes. 
Good thing I'm done with the bleeding process and infairness this time I'm afraid to face the beating phase one factor is that I'm aging I guess. I can't play around unlike when I was young that after this one oraytee next victim. tsk O_o