Monday, July 09, 2012

Unfaithful minds..

I saw a couple fighting throwing effin words on each other. 
The girl shouted 
"Tangina ka mamatay kana" 
the guy answered 
"Oo mamatay na lang ako kesa makasama ka".. 

At first couples tend to have the happiest relationship. They're like the princess and prince of their own fairytale. But only few lives happily ever after.. Those who blended Love and Trust with equal treatment. Those who never thought of Lust nor Lie just to escape the boredom of loving his/her only ONE.

I hate it when people cheat on their loved ones. Is the word CONTENTMENT not included in their  minds?What do they get after having fun with other girls/guys? Well, I guess they deserve a crown made of sharps to cut their heads in half...Before, Cheating is most common in guys..But, Girls nowadays are also on the line.. Guess the evolution of equality between two sexes are rampant! Feel free to file concubinage on the chickas now guys..lols =))

I can't see my point on writing this one I just want to express whats on my mind. How I hate UNFAITHFUL creatures in land..! I just hope the pain and sorrow you guys cause won't bring big KARMA in your lives. If you can't stick to one might as well stay single for life. As for my advise there are girls/guys who only passes by, brings you little joy and fun but there is ONE lady/gent who is destined to stop but you just played with him/her around.  Be serious don't play with love cause if emotions plays back.. 101% you'll be growing old alone and miserable. Sad but positively TRUE. ><>