Thursday, October 18, 2012

pwede mang-harana? :)

Heart beats fast, Colors and promises
How to be brave, How can I love when I'm afraid..To fall.
But watching you stand alone, All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a
Thousand years, I'll love you for a.. Thousand more.
Time stands still, beauty in all she is
I will be brave, I will not let anything..Take away
What's standing in front of me, Every breath,
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday, Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a
Thousand years, I'll love you for a.. Thousand more.
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought, Your heart to me
I have loved you for a , Thousand years
I'll love you for a, Thousand more.. ♥
#keyboards