Friday, August 12, 2011

Letter for whoever... ♥

Good morning..! I'm having my hot chocolate while thinking of you.. On my first blog, I was waiting for you to arrived at my office before the Valentine's day last year.. But you never did.. Don't worry I'm not mad I can understand maybe your busy or its just not the right timing for us. I may not have you officially but I can sense we are very near from being there. Things are happening slow I may not be having the chance to touch, kiss nor hug you. Indeed, its fine I'm enjoying every single day patiently waiting for you.


I watched "No String Attached" last night and so you suddenly popped into my thoughts. If its the Label that's making you hesitant to be with me don't worry I won't be asking for any. Your presence is more than enough to complete my existence. I'm not hoping for a perfect relationship. I'll accept all your flaws and I hope you'll also embrace mine. I'll admit I've been an asshole with my past relationships but of course I've learned and promise not to do the same shits on you. I'll work on us having a strong foundation for trust. For I believe Love and Trust best collide cut one of them will make the relationship crash out right?hmmm..

Prolly, by now your sleeping or having breakfast, better yet your preparing for work or school. Wherever you are I hope your fine. My prayers are with you. I miss and love you so.. (Hope in the future I'll be able to read my letters at your side.) ♥