Just got home from work and here I am.. Blogging after a decade.. Work has been worst as hell.. No off days, pressure upon dealing with that shitty new account, still have my cough and colds.. So basically my daily routine SUCKS! sleep, eat, work, eat, then back to sleep again.. Indeed, I have lose some pounds lately. The only good thing about my life right now is that I'm in Love.. ;))
My days are always complete with just one buzz from her. The corniest song on earth has been appreciated. One time I'm on my way home the bus played " I think I'm in love, I think I'm in love with you..Every single day every single whatever of my life..la la la la ohhhh".. That song soothes my ear and so I download and played it all day long..Oh myyyy whats wrong with me I could not imagine myself hearing Kuh Ledesma's songs until today...!haha (thinking of her at this moment and I'm smiling) ;))
Before, Rainy days always make me want to blog out my burdens inside. But when she came (fyi: on a one rainy day) my thought that if its Raining automatic I'm in melancholic mode has been changed. For the first time I embrace the drops and coldness of this weather (kaya siguro sinipon at inubo tuloy ako..haha kiddin aside).
I saw rainbows at the dark starless sky.. Gosssh! I'm sooo baduy.. ;))
Soon I would love to share my umbrella with you or better is that I will be playing under the rain then I'll be hugging you when your already feeling cold.Then when we get old will be sharing our stories under a rainy sky while holding your hand, were happily having coffee and your seated right next to me . (at nangarap nanaman ako..lol) ;))
I'm off to bed its already 8:24am. Enough with my cheeesyy stuffs.. More of these feel good stories.. ♥^__^♥