Wednesday, August 31, 2011

13th day and done.

I said goodbye to someone that has been very special to me lately.
There's no reason I just felt the cowardliness of loving her so. 
No issues or any to blame except for me, myself and I. 

Indeed, I'm running away from love. It hurts to see that I'll be hurting her in the future. 
That I'll be making her cry for sadness. That there would be a time that she needs me and I'm not there.
I can't tolerate what I have for her right now. But I swear I'm so much in pain and even jerking my tears out will not make me feel better. 

I know its gonna be a big regret. She could have been the ONE but i'll just let her pass. 
Its not the issue of me being not ready. Its just that I'm scared to hold her heart. Baka diko mapanindigan.
It's so hard to lose the one you love and to finally say Goodbye. Hope she'll find someone who really deserves everything in her. 

I'm really sorry. I love you. bye.