Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm your Frissoner.. ♥


FRISSON --It's when you get all fuzzy & giddy, butterflies in the stomach, heart skipping beats, etc. when someone you really like passes by you/is with you/enters your thoughts depends on the level of frisson. At times, you tend to act really weird. Giddy fuzzy love blush -- in tagalog KILIG.

When was the last time I felt that electrifying spark of Frisson? uhmm.. 
oh! few minute ago after receiving a message from J..hmmm, Simple things but makes a big impact to my system.. I'll admit me fishy is a big fan of Romance. I still memorized the ever popular tagline of Ms. Nothing hill " I'm just a girl,
standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her". And who could not forget the movie who touches all the hopefuls heart. Me favorite: "Siguro kaya tayo iniiwanan ng mga mahal natin dahil may darating pang ibang mas magmamahal sa’tin- yung hindi tayo sasaktan at paasahin..’yung magtatama ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin.”—Popoy, One More Chance. 

I'll share some of the Frisson breaks I've done. Me fishy have few body love moves talent.  Lets start with the basics to the Intensive phase..lols ^_^
  • I usually give a bouquet of pink roses for my date this means Me fishy is thankful of her time and hoping that she'll believe me in the things I'll be telling her during our conversations.I don't give red roses for it is already common amongst the presence of love. Instead I offer RED TULIPS to express my declaration of truest love. Eventually if things flow well I'll be sending her CREAM TULIPS every special days of us this tells a promise that I will always do feel the same way for her or even more forever and ever.. =)) 
  • When it comes to restaurants me fishy don't go for the classy fine dining those are only for husband and wives. I go for the restaurants who have different gimmicks to make it memorable for her. Like eating at DAMPA simply buy peeling the shell of the shrimp for her would be a plus point move right? or dining at Burgoo where we can write at the table like putting her first name into my last..=)) or by simply going to Banchetto and eat isaw on the streets. Through dining out me fishy observes me dates attitude. On how cowboy she is or how cool she deal with the people serving us. BTW, its a plus point for me if the girl decides on where we will pig out. =))
  • Surprises I love..! ^__^ As much as possible I don't give gifts that can be bought to the stores. Perhaps, I come up something through my efforts.  I wanted it in a unique way. Let me sight some examples:1.) I made a scrapbook I draw all our pictures together beside it is the original photo 2x2 size of course I would love to emphasized my painting..lol =)) In the book I put some things I get from the places we went through like sand at subic, receipt of Buddy's at Quezon, toothpick at 50's dinner Baguio. Included in that are letters and poem I made esp for her.2.) I bought a cake and few pieces of ferrero roche. Me put the ferrero's on the top of the cake in a heart shape then Me put Samba's<a cheap chocolate> around to fill the spaces.. then fishy billy wrote in the card "In A world full of Samba I finally found MY ferrero". =) 3.) I surprised someone with a puppy Me fishy has the biggest fear for dogs but Me faced it for the sake of making her happy. I hide inside the box together with the puppy in a balikbayan box then Me asked someone to deliver us to their doorstep. Then when she open the box she was surprised seeing me paled face holding a doggy..=))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • Sometimes surprise her by giving extra effort on dressing up chickas should always have crush on you. I have done this so many times. Example: on our typical mall day I groomed well she was surprised she command me to hold her hands, embrace her be sweet. She was terrified cause some chickas turn their heads upon me..lol =)) -- I always wear casual shorts and shirts during mall days.
  • My Frisson way of arresting her heart when Me asking for an apology. Gifts and Flowers are my last resort when it comes to this stage. I always do strange attention seeking way for her to forgive me. One great example is when I borrowed the Microphone at Brothers Burger the one they are using to send their order then I sang " Hey babe ako ay tlgang patay sayo! Sa true love mo ako'y natutunaw..Babe ano ba nga tunay na sikreto mo at ako ay nainlove ng husto oh oh oh.. #she approaches me to make me stop then I told her "I'm sorry".. It was a success apology accepted she's so embarrassed her face blushed so bad and looses her appetite. She wasn't able to finished her burger =)).. If its just a minor offense Ive done I seldom ask someone a stranger mostly the security gurads to say sorry in behalf of me..lol =))
  • Lastly, the Frisson way for her to say "YES I DO"... I have nothing good to share bout this. Not that I'm bragging but I haven't experience proposing. I don't have the guts to say what I feel.. Commonly they would ask for them and me to be lovers.. Oh well, try to watch ideas at Youtube or movies such as Ten things I hate about you, Wedding Singer, Letters to Juliet, A walk to remember or The proposal..Nice set of movies with unique way of asking for YES I do.. ^__^

Frisson. Its one great sense of Love. Ohh.. even Mr. Webster could never define where this strange feeling came from. I bet even Mrs. Google Map can't trace the origin of Frisson in our land. Neither our Dear Weatherman can't forecast when will this attack. All I know is that even Cardiologist can't explain tachycardia when frisson passes on their hearts.. ^__^ -- 
just a trivia: I'm on my 1st grade when I experienced Kilig.. Am I a late bloomer? some says they had their during Nursery! deym! ><> 


--repost from old blog. :))