Infront of the computer, lights off, have a bottle of miglyt on my side.. Suddenly I felt sad. Someone asked me if how long am I being single . Then I count the months starting from the day my last girlfriend and I broke up. I was surprised with what I have come up with. Nine months. Indeed I stayed single for so long right?
I'm not in a hurry I swear. Time and Emotion are so special to just waste on someone your not sure if its really love. Its just the curiosity that strikes me out.. I can't help myself asking these questions. Is there something wrong with me? Am I salbahe? Am I panget? Is it the vibes of me being a womanizer? WHAT?!!!
I envy those who are happy with their partners. Quite mean pero minsan makakasalubong ako sa mall tapos naiisip ko.. Woooot! hang swerte ni ate ang ganda ng girlfriend.. O_O
Moving on.. I'm about to transform my mood into having Sumpong times a hundred but suddenly someone effortlessly changes my mood.. She makes me smile that quick.. So just disregard my emo thoughts above. I'm already feeling better and its because of her. Thank you so much. Me gusta que mantener usted para siempre Ate.. ^__^