Wednesday, August 31, 2011

woooot..! Asar!

I'll miss your smile that sparks cause of your bakal.

I'll miss your chinky eyes that closes every time you laugh.

I'll miss you calling me bata.

I'll miss making kurot at you and your sweet batok.

I'll miss you pulling me if I'm gonna do something goofy.

I'll miss your hampas and accidental sampal.

I'll miss your super daming kilig.

I'll miss your sweet messages and expressions.

I'll miss you saying ang cute mo.

I'll miss your charming voice.

I'll miss the way you drive and how you kill zombies.

I'll miss chatting with you.

I'll miss your HMP and HMMM...

I'll miss holding your hand.

I'll miss eating nakaktinga foods with you.

I'll miss walking under d rain with you.

I'll miss sharing my jacket with you.

I'll miss your sweetness.

I'll miss your many ways of saying you miss me.

I'll be missing so much of YOU. Asar! ♥